Tokyo Central Japanese Language School (TCJ) uses provided personal information for the following purposes.
Contact about attending classes
Provision of related information
Sending of teaching materials
Information about TCJ’s services, products, etc.
Other access analysis, etc.
TCJ shall comply with the “Act on the Protection of Personal Information” and other related laws and regulations, and shall acquire personal information via appropriate methods.
2. The disclosure of personal information to third partiesIn principle, TCJ shall not disclose provided personal information to third parties. However, it can disclose personal information in cases such as the following.
If required to do so in order to protect human lives, health, or property, and it is difficult to obtain consent from the user in question
If particularly required to do so for the purpose of improving public health or promoting the healthy development of children, and it is difficult to obtain consent from the person in question
If required to do so in order to cooperate with the execution of work by national government agencies, local public bodies, or their outsourcers as determined by laws and ordinances, and obtaining the consent of the user in question might hinder the execution of such work
If there is a determined duty for TCJ to disclose or provide personal information according to other laws and ordinances
If TCJ transfers all or part of its business to a third party, or if, in the case of company split-up, TCJ transfers its business to a third party or split-off company
If personal information is used or disclosed to a third party for the purpose of marketing as anonymous information that makes it impossible to identify individuals If the information makes it impossible to identify the user in question
If TCJ makes the reasonable judgment that doing so is required to provide services to another user
3. The acquisition of dataInformation about the user of this website and service – including IP address, cookie-related information, computer- and online environment-related information, pages viewed by the user of this service, etc. – may be automatically obtained from the user’s browser and registered on the server. However, it is not used in order to collect information for identifying individuals.
4. Safety management measuresTCJ works to maintain the personal information it has acquired, within the range of its usage purposes, in an accurate and up-to-date condition. To guard against illegal access, alternation, or leakage, appropriate safety management measures are taken that are in line with the current technological standard.
5. Requests for disclosure / responsesRegarding requests from the person in question regarding the disclosure or correction of their personal information, the stoppage of introductions about products or service, deletions, etc., TCJ will conduct identity verification. Afterwards, TCJ will respond in a prompt manner based on the provisions of laws and ordinances. TCJ will also make prompt, appropriate efforts regarding complaints from the person in question about the handling of their personal information.
6. Continual improvement of the in-house systemIn order to properly handle the personal information it has acquired, TCJ will work for the continual enhancement and improvement of its in-house system through the establishment of internal regulations, employee education, appropriate internal audits, etc.
4F, 34 Shinanomachi, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo 160-0016, JAPAN
Phone +81-3-3354-5001 (9am - 8pm JST)