EVENING BUSINESS CLASS
(3 days of the week)
This class is designed to help students acquire a high level of business Japanese and prepare for the JLPT exam.
We focus on grammar and phrases that are frequently used in business, so that students with limited time to study can master the Japanese language for work speedy. Starting with basic Japanese vocabulary and grammar, students learn vocabulary and phrases frequently used in business through activities.
Classes are divided by level, we will guide you to the class that is right for you.
-Zero beginner class (starting from Hiragana and Katakana)
-Beginner class (N5 level)
-Beginner-Intermediate class (N4 level)
-Intermediate class (N3 level)
-Advanced class (N2 level)
-Very advanced class (N1 and above)
You can learn at the level that suits you the best. Since it’ s possible to take classes either by schooling or online, those who live in Japan or abroad can also take the classes.
- Hybrid Class (You can choose schooling or online)
- Including TCJ original digital text and E-learning (from 2023 July) lesson.
- Personal My page(with Login ID and Password) will be given to all students. You can access to the school and class information.
- You use Google Classroom to communicate with teachers and Classmates. Personal device (PC, tablet, mobile) can be used.
Qualifications for Admission
Working VISA, Highly skilled professional visa, Spouse VISA, Family Stay VISA, Student VISA, Long term resident VISA, Diplomat VISA, Official VISA, Travel VISA, Working holiday VISA
※All other visa holders who are able to stay in Japan are eligible to take this class.
-You can focus on studying JLPT on Wednesdays.(More than N3 level)
-There are no classes on national holidays in Japan and school holidays.
On Demand Lesson is included.
Students can learn Japanese grammar and sentence patterns used in daily life and work situations through the videos.
With the video lectures, you can learn by assuming specific situations and practice (shadowing) by yourself. It is also effective for improving your conversational skills.
*This service is free of charge for those who enroll after 2023/07. On demand lessons are not available in any other schools.
Please use them to prepare and review before and after lessons, or to study at the beginner or intermediate level.
|Enrollment fee||Monthly Tuition||TOTAL|
-The above tuition fees include equipment , facility , on demand lesson and original digital textbook fees.
-A separate material fee is required.
-The above tuition fees must be paid in advance.
-The above tuition fees can be paid by installment. Please consult with our staff.
-The tuition fee varies depending on the length of contract.
-If you have 1 year contract, you can take advantage of campaigns such as cashback (Maximum 37,500 JPY) of tuition fees. Please contact us for details.
Process for Admission
1) Please apply from the contact form.
2) Please take an online level check test before the interview.
3) We will conduct an interview either at face-to-face or online. Please be as specific as possible about your purpose for studying Japanese and your target level of Japanese. We will confirm your Japanese language level through conversations and class observations, and propose the most appropriate class for you.
4) Please fill our the application form.
5) You can decide payment option. (You can choose from lump-sum/ installment/ monthly payment.)
6) After confirming your first payment, the class starts!