LIGHT DAYTIME CLASS
(3 days of the week)
This is a class where you can learn the four Japanese language skills of reading, writing, speaking and listening.
This curriculum enables students to acquire practical Japanese communication skills and It is possible to learn from complete zero level to N4. (Advanced beginner level.)
This class is aiming to have a simple conversation in your daily life or travel in Japan.
(If you would like to continue studying after N4, aiming N3,N2, you can join Daytime Intensive Class.)
*you can study Kanji in this class.
*Since it’ s possible to take classes either by schooling or online, those who live in Japan or abroad can also take the classes.
- Hybrid Class (Schooling or Online)
- Including TCJ original digital text and E-learning lesson.
- Personal My page(with Login ID and Password) will be given to all students. You can access to the school and class information.
- You use Google Classroom to communicate with teachers and Classmates. Personal device (PC, tablet, mobile) can be used.
Qualifications for Admission
Working VISA, Highly skilled professional visa, Spouse VISA, Family Stay VISA, Student VISA, Long term resident VISA, Diplomat VISA, Official VISA, Travel VISA, Working holiday VISA
※All other visa holders who are able to stay in Japan are eligible to take this class.
10:00 ～12:00 JST
-You can study from zero to advanced beginner level.
-If you would like to continue studying more aiming to N3,N2, you can join Daytime Intensive class.
-There are no classes on Japanese national holidays or school holidays.
On Demand Lesson is included.
Students can learn Japanese grammar and sentence patterns used in daily life and work situations through the videos.
With the video lectures, you can learn by assuming specific situations and practice (shadowing) by yourself. It is also effective for improving your conversational skills.
*This service is free of charge for those who enroll after 2023/07. On demand lessons are not available in any other schools.
Please use them to prepare and review before and after lessons, or to study at the beginner or intermediate level.
|Enrollment fee||Monthly tuition||TOTAL|
-The above tuition fees include equipment , facility , on demand lesson and original digital textbook fees.
-A separate material fee is required.
-The above tuition fees must be paid in advance.
-The above tuition fees can be paid by installment. Please consult with our staff.
-The tuition fee varies depending on the length of contract.
-If you have 1 year contract, you can take advantage of campaigns such as cashback (Maximum 37,500 JPY) of tuition fees. Please contact us for details.
Process for Admission
1) Please apply from the contact form.
2) Please take an online level check test before the interview.
3) We will conduct an interview either at face-to-face or online. Please be as specific as possible about your purpose for studying Japanese and your target level of Japanese. We will confirm your Japanese language level through conversations and class observations, and propose the most appropriate class for you.
4) Please fill our the application form.
5) You can decide payment option. (You can choose from lump-sum/ installment/ monthly payment.)
6) After confirming your first payment, the class starts!