This class is designed to help students acquire a high level of business Japanese. Classes are held twice a week in the evenings on a weekday or once a week on Saturdays. It is also possible to substitute lessons within the same week.
We focus on grammar and phrases that are frequently used in business, so that students with limited time to study can master the Japanese language for work speedy. Students can also learn basic business manners, behavior as a member of company, email and document writing, and other skills that are useful for job-hunting and on the business itself. From the lower-intermediate level, students will learn not only the measures of the JLPT exam, but also BJT Business Japanese Proficiency Test.
Both schooling and online lesson are available. Students living in Japan or overseas are welcome to take lessons, and students can also participate from their offices or homes.
Qualifications for Admission
Tuesday and Thursday: 19:00-21:00
Weekend Session (4 hours x 1 day per week)
There are no classes on national holidays in Japan and school holidays.
|School Fee||22,000 JPY||112,000 JPY||134,000 JPY|
*The tuition fee varies depending on the length of contract.
*If you study for more than 6 months, you can take advantage of campaigns such as free admission and cash back of tuition fees. Please contact us for details.
*We recommend taking this course together with other optional courses such as the Intensive class for JLPT and the Intensive class for Job Hunting.
Process for Admission
1) Please fill out the application form.
2) Please take an online level check test before the interview.
3) We will conduct an interview either at face-to-face or online. Please be as specific as possible about your purpose for studying Japanese and your target level of Japanese. We will confirm your Japanese language level through conversations and class observations, and propose the most appropriate class for you.
4) We will issue an invoice for tuition fees.
5) After confirming your payment, the class starts!