BUSINESS CLASS for JLPT
This class is designed to help students acquire a high level of business Japanese and prepare for the JLPT exam.
We focus on grammar and phrases that are frequently used in business, so that students with limited time to study can master the Japanese language for work speedy. Students can also learn basic business manners, behavior as a member of company, email and document writing, and other skills that are useful for job-hunting and on the business itself. From the lower-intermediate level, students will learn not only the measures of the JLPT exam, but also BJT Business Japanese Proficiency Test.
Both schooling and online lesson are available. Students living in Japan or overseas are welcome to take lessons, and students can also participate from their offices or homes.
- Hybrid Class (Schooling or Online)
- Personal My page(with Login ID and Password) will be given to all students. You can access to the school and class information.
- You use Google Classroom to communicate with teachers and Classmates. Personal device (PC, tablet, mobile) can be used.
Qualifications for Admission
Working VISA, Highly skilled professional visa, Spouse VISA, Family Stay VISA, Student VISA, Long term resident VISA, Diplomat VISA, Official VISA, Travel VISA, Working holiday VISA
※All other visa holders who are able to stay in Japan are eligible to take this class.
Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday: 19:00-21:00
*Kanji or JLPT class is on Wednesday.
There are no classes on national holidays in Japan and school holidays.
|Enrollment fee||Monthly tuition fee||Tuition fee / Hour|
|School Fee||22,000 JPY||28,000 JPY||1,400 JPY|
*The tuition fee varies depending on the length of contract.
*If you have long term contract, you can take advantage of campaigns such as free enrollment fee and cashback (Maximum 60,000 JPY) of tuition fees. Please contact us for details.
Process for Admission
1) Please fill out the application form.
2) Please take an online level check test before the interview.
3) We will conduct an interview either at face-to-face or online. Please be as specific as possible about your purpose for studying Japanese and your target level of Japanese. We will confirm your Japanese language level through conversations and class observations, and propose the most appropriate class for you.
4) You can decide payment option.
5) After confirming your first payment, the class starts!