In groups of two to five students, we will work together to determine the learning objectives, from choosing textbooks to the speed of the lessons, according to your Japanese language level and learning objectives. We will make up a lesson schedule of at least 3 hours per week.
Since this is a group lesson, you can flexibly adjust the curriculum or add to it by discussing with the other members of the class. You can ask questions to the teacher without hesitation, which is also the charm of small group lessons. You can ask questions to the teacher in a small group, so you can make progress while checking pronunciation and other mistakes on the spot. You can take lessons face to face or online.
Qualifications for Admission
|School Fee||22,000 JPY||297,600 JPY||319,800 JPY|
*The tuition fee varies depending on the length of contract.
*If you study for more than 6 months, you can take advantage of campaigns such as free admission and cash back of tuition fees. Please contact us for details.
*We recommend taking this course together with other optional courses such as the Intensive class for JLPT and the Intensive class for Job Hunting.
Process for Admission
1) Please fill out the application form.
2) Please take an online level check test before the interview.
3) We will conduct an interview either at face-to-face or online. Please be as specific as possible about your purpose for studying Japanese and your target level of Japanese. After confirming your Japanese language level through conversations and class observations, your teacher will be assigned to you.
4) We will issue an invoice for the tuition fee.
5) After confirming your payment, we will create a curriculum just for you. Now it’s time to start the class!