In groups of two to five students, we will work together to determine the learning objectives, from choosing textbooks to the speed of the lessons, according to your Japanese language level and learning objectives. We will make up a lesson schedule of at least 3 hours per week.
Since this is a group lesson, you can flexibly adjust the curriculum or add to it by discussing with the other members of the class. You can ask questions to the teacher without hesitation, which is also the charm of small group lessons. You can ask questions to the teacher in a small group, so you can make progress while checking pronunciation and other mistakes on the spot. You can take lessons face to face or online.
- Hybrid Class (Schooling or Online)
- Personal My page(with Login ID and Password) will be given to all students. You can access to the school and class information.
- You use Google Classroom to communicate with teachers and Classmates. Personal device (PC, tablet, mobile) can be used.
Qualifications for Admission
Working VISA, Highly skilled professional visa, Spouse VISA, Family Stay VISA, Student VISA, Long term resident VISA, Diplomat VISA, Official VISA, Travel VISA, Working holiday VISA
※All other visa holders who are able to stay in Japan are eligible to take this class.
The day of the week, time of day and the type of class (commuter or online) can be decided after consultation with the teacher and other participants.
Please feel free to contact us for more information.
|School Fee||22,000 JPY||297,600 JPY||319,800 JPY|
*We allows split payment.
*The tuition fee varies depending on the length of contract.
*If you have long term contract, you can take advantage of campaigns such as free enrollment fee and cashback of tuition fees. Please contact us for details.
Process for Admission
1) Please fill out the application form.
2) Please take an online level check test before the interview.
3) We will conduct an interview either at face-to-face or online. Please be as specific as possible about your purpose for studying Japanese and your target level of Japanese. We will confirm your Japanese language level through conversations and class observations, and propose the most appropriate class for you.
4) You can decide payment option.
5) After confirming your first payment, the class starts!